Microblading is relatively new, a manual method that allows to recreate, correct and improve the appearance of natural brows. A procedure ideal for both people who have natural brows and those who don’t. The results are both natural looking and long lasting. Microblading is considered a type of permanent makeup, however, its concept is different. Pigment, not ink is used with a manual tool with thin blades that allows the artist to draw fine crisp lines that naturally look like hairs. The results often last 1-3 years.
Since the procedure is semi-permanent, it requires extra attention in every step, from drawing the shape to applying hair strokes. Microblading sessions range from $500-$1000, depending on the experience of the artist and location.
Why train with us..
- Opportunity to increase your income up to 10 times
- In-depth coverage of every step of the procedure
- Practice on both artificial skin and live models
- Certification of Completion
- 6 months continuous support and training
- Marketing tips and how to build clients
- Microblading Kit
What you will learn:
- Microblading Hair Stroking Method
- Safety and Sterilization
- Skin structure and natural regeneration
- Tools and products used during procedure
- Design brow technique